HY-ALERTA™ 1600 Intrinsically Safe Area Hydrogen Monitor
- Hydrogen Sensitivity Range: 0.4% to 5% hydrogen by volume, 10% to 125% hydrogen lower flammable limit
- Accuracy: ± (0.03 x indication + 0.2) percent hydrogen by volume
- Typical Response Time: T90 of 60 sec maximum
- Ingress Protection: IP64 capable
- Calibration Interval: 90 days
- Product Life Expectancy: 10 years
- Power Barrier Input Voltage: 24 VDC nominal
- Power Barrier Input Voltage Range: 20 VDC to 28 VDC
- Intrinsically Safe Sensor Input Voltage: 10 VDC
- Sensor Input Voltage Range: 5 VDC to 28 VDC
- Input Power: 10 W
- Analog Output: 4 mA to 20 mA
- Serial Communication: RS422
- Total Length: 8.1 in.
- Total Width: 4.4 in.
- Depth: 1.6 in.
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -20șC to 40șC
- Storage Temperature Range: -40șC to 50șC
- Calibration Background Gas: Air
- Intrinsically Safe Power Barrier
- Armored Power / Analog Cable: 4 m
- Calibration Cup