NanoTrace II provides the lowest LDL in the industry. Part of the extensive APIMS testing by several third parties, including SAES Pure Gas Inc., is shown. NanoTrace II is an extension of the first NanoTrace used in semiconductor fabs and analytical carts around the world. It features a lower LDL, Data Graphing, Scheduled Automatic Calibrations, Automated Maintenance Logging, and a variety of other new capabilities. Every NanoTrace is manufactured under ISO 9001 control and is calibrated and operated for five weeks to ensure a fast and accurate start-up at your site.
The Ultimate Analyzer Performance
- Very stable 75 ppt Low-Detection-Level in an industrial, low maintenance analyzer
- Executes automatic zero and span calibrations on a scheduled basis, or executes scheduled automatic "checks" and issues an notice when calibration is needed.
- Automatic Maintenance Log records water additions, sensor data, and calibration activity to ensure good analytical practice and ISO record-keeping requirements.
Automated Data Logging
- Builds 4 day and 30 day graphical records of analyzer readings.
- A "Zoom" feature provides a close look at data anywhere in the long term record.
- Select "Fill and Stop" or "Continuous" data collection modes.