In most Bioprocess
piping and filter housings
are sterilized by steamin-
place (SIP) operations.
Many applications also
call for steam jacketing of vessels, filter housings and
process lines to maintain process temperature.
The steam required to sterilize or operate these
systems often contain a considerable amount of
particulate in the form of rust or other pipe-scale.
If contaminated by these impurities, it diminishes
the life of the valves, filters, steam jackets and
other ancillary equipment.
Mott High Purity Steam Filters prevent SIP systems
from being contaminated and help increase the
life of adjoining equipment.
Mott High Purity Steam Filters incorporate sintered
porous stainless steel filter media that ensures the
effective retention of particles. The 316LSS filter
elements provide excellent chemical resistance
and mechanical stability due to their special design.
Using Mott High Purity Steam Filters can considerably
reduce the post-filtration costs of your system.
- Porous sintered stainless steel construction
- High flow rate with low differential pressure
- High mechanical stability
- High temperature range
- Available in media grades 10, 20, and 40μm
- Welded end caps either flat end or centering cone
- 226 with locking flanges or 222 adapters with
double "O" ring